Rygar Megamix

Jago

Greetings from Iraq!!

Yes, I'm currently deployed in good o' Iraq near the town of Tikrit, and it's been one hell of a hoot!! Fortunately, where I'm stationed is relatively safe compared to some areas here, and I feel damn lucky. I really could have ended up in a bad place.

Anyway, some time ago I completed Rygar Megamix that I had hoped to release to VGMix upon its grand opening before I departed for Iraq, but deployment came first. So I went ahead and released it to the public in case I couldn't access MP3 sites from Iraq (I can't from government computers). Now I'm informing the OCR community of this release. It was an off-and-on project, leaning more towards off, but I finally was motivated enough to complete it. I was inspired after arranging track 2 with Gorgonian, so I decided to arrange several tracks in this medley. The order is tracks 1, 2, 10, 4, 5, and 3.

I must give thanks to those who gave me positive and negative criticisms over my previous releases over at VGMix, and I took them to heart. I also must give thanks to the composers of the past and present, Holst and Horner just to name a couple of my many favorites. I was hoping to submit it for judging here at OCR, but my release is double the limit allowed, so this method will have to do. In any event, I hope you enjoy this mix. Thanks in advance for listening!

http://www.tindeck.com/audio/my/xdla/Jago---Rygar-Megamix

• 1 month later...

Jago, I just wanted to give you a shout as this is a great mix, yet there are no comments.

Always liked the music in Rygar -- in your mix, the bit about 1/3 of the way through (playing with Quicktime, which has no clock!), which I want to say comes from one of the forest areas before you fight some kind of spider, is particularly pleasant to listen to. Will you be updating it or is this the final version?