Piano Medleys Vol.1-9

So anyways, I was tooling around and made piano arrangements of various people's One Hour Compo entries, and I put them together as a medley. Due to the positive response to the first medley, I went ahead and made more OHC medley volumes. After nine volumes I figured I'd compile them for convenience.

Get it here!

Mirrors: MegaUpload link - MediaFire link

Individual volumes with info: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

The download contains comprehensive lists of the source material I covered in the medleys, as well as Easter eggs I neglected to mention when I originally released these medleys separately. :wink: To give an idea of how broad these medleys are, this compilation contains covers of diotrans, ella guru, Bren, Level 99, TheMisterCat, Flik, swordofdestiny, jmr, trenthian, Obtuse, Cyril the Wolf, bjkmenu, OCRE, LuketheXJesse, superjoe, Brandon Strader, strykerhorse, Shael Riley, djsmallpox, Xerol, sadorf, Nicole Adams, Monobrow, Draconiator, Kaxon, Hylian Lemon, dusthillguy, just64helpin, AINOR, Biznut and starla.