Old 04-01-2012, 02:44 AM
Dan Wanezek
Octorok (+200)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuberz McGee View Post
Hey. I don't really know how to say this... but I'm probably going to drop 'Mikau'.
I might come back to it later... if I get the chance.
But, it seems that noone else has a part, and I don't feel there are enough OCR peeps (as in posted mixers) involved.
Sorry for any inconvenience. But my times cut a little short by projects as it is.
- Callum
Totally understandable, everybody is busy. I'm planning on setting some time aside to really pound out the guidelines. Then I'll try to get this project an official OC-Remix album status and that will hopefully gain more attention. I was planning on taking some roles for myself but I wanted to wait and see want everyone wanted. Thank you for letting me know and there will always be a place for you here Callum!
Sponsored Links

Please join us the next two weeks supporting our sponsor, Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Curtain Call™!!
Old 04-01-2012, 03:41 AM
Callum Kennedy
Chrono (+800)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MangaMan View Post
Totally understandable, everybody is busy. I'm planning on setting some time aside to really pound out the guidelines. Then I'll try to get this project an official OC-Remix album status and that will hopefully gain more attention. I was planning on taking some roles for myself but I wanted to wait and see want everyone wanted. Thank you for letting me know and there will always be a place for you here Callum!
Good to hear. I really want to see this project come to fruition... it's just that I'm also working on projects that have a lot of progress already.
Sorry if I'm coming across as an ass...
I wish you the best of luck with it all.
- Callum
Old 04-07-2012, 06:11 PM
Joseph Perkins

Hey, I've been lurking on the site for years now, but when I saw this thread I decided I oughta express my interest in helping out. Not sure exactly what parts have been taken and what's still open for auditions, so I'll leave it up to the project's director to decide what part I can take, or if I'm to take a part at all. :p

I'm a baritone/tenor, and I've been singing with my college choir for a few years now. Currently I'm taking private voice lessons with the conductor. Through his classes, I've learned a lot of gorgeous music; I'll have videos to share of myself singing those pieces by the end of May. I hope that won't be too late. In the meantime, I'll link a video of myself from about a year ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MHNDe3FOSI
Hope everyone enjoys it!
Old 04-08-2012, 09:31 PM
Dan Wanezek
Octorok (+200)

Quote:
Originally Posted by radiantdreamer View Post
Hey, I've been lurking on the site for years now, but when I saw this thread I decided I oughta express my interest in helping out. Not sure exactly what parts have been taken and what's still open for auditions, so I'll leave it up to the project's director to decide what part I can take, or if I'm to take a part at all. :p

I'm a baritone/tenor, and I've been singing with my college choir for a few years now. Currently I'm taking private voice lessons with the conductor. Through his classes, I've learned a lot of gorgeous music; I'll have videos to share of myself singing those pieces by the end of May. I hope that won't be too late. In the meantime, I'll link a video of myself from about a year ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MHNDe3FOSI
Hope everyone enjoys it!
You have a great voice! I'd be honored to have you help with this project. Does your musical talents extend further (Can you play any instruments or compose music or write lyrics)? With that vibrato I'd put you on the Ikana Canyon tracks, possibly as KING IGOS DU IKANA, but I could fit you in on any part. Welcome to the team! Please forward Champ the Hippie your email so that you can access the Tears of the Moon Wiki
http://tearsofthemoon.wikispaces.com/
Old 04-09-2012, 08:41 PM
Joseph Perkins

Thanks! I'll be sure to get my email to him right away.

Unfortunately I've never composed anything of my own, nor do I know how to play any instruments well enough to really perform. However, I do enjoy writing, so I may be able to help come up with lyrics!
Old 04-09-2012, 09:46 PM
Dan Wanezek
Octorok (+200)

Quote:
Originally Posted by radiantdreamer View Post
Thanks! I'll be sure to get my email to him right away.

Unfortunately I've never composed anything of my own, nor do I know how to play any instruments well enough to really perform. However, I do enjoy writing, so I may be able to help come up with lyrics!
If you know anyone that would be interested in this, weather as a vocalist, composer, remixer, or whatever, please direct them to this page and have them voice their interest.
Old 04-09-2012, 10:07 PM
Dan Wanezek
Octorok (+200)

Collaborative Work With Operation Moonfall

Anyone not familiar with Operation Moonfall, check out the link here:
http://operation-moonfall.org/

As the project director, I've decided that it would be a good idea to tie in our efforts with that of Operation Moonfall. This project will act as promotion for OMF (Operation Moonfall) and their efforts, the fans efforts, to get Majora's Mask a 3DS release. There have been many albums on this site that have honored, supported, or just payed tribute to game titles (Skyward Sword and the 25 OC-Remix tribute album is one of these examples).

This will not only be supporting a worthy cause but it will also gain more attention to our efforts and hopefully will gain us new recruits to help. So check out Operation Moonfall and give your support. I will try to contact who every is in charge of Operation Moonfall and see if we can't work something out.

This project is still in it's infant state and still needs more support to keep it going. I need ALL lyric writers to message me or contact me anyway they can. We need to really get rolling with writing the lyrics. I know we are all busy with life, school, work, and other projects, but please contact me as soon as you can. I would like to have ALL THE LYRICS for the album completed by the end of June, but will only happen if we can get everyone together and start pounding this out.

I will soon be ready to submit our project to the heads of OC-Remix for a possible OFFICIAL ALBUM STATUES! A few of you have been good at working on this project, even if a small portion, and have been good at keeping in contact with me. Others I haven't heard from in quit some time and that really worries me. Please don't make me have to track you down just to see how you are doing. Check in with me every once in a while, like at most once a week.

Thank you all for your time and efforts. Lets create one hell of a great Majora's Mask Album and open the door too more opportunities for all of the talented singers that have yet to really shine on this site!
Old 04-12-2012, 08:39 PM
Dan Wanezek
Octorok (+200)

Track List (UPDATED)

It has been brought up before, but now I'll try to really spell it all out. The idea for this project is to take the story and music from the Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask and create a musical from it.

Now this isn't going to be like a live show like another member of this project is working on.
I was afraid at first that this was too big a project to handle, until I saw just how big the latest MegaMan X: Maverick Rising album was.

We can do it guys!
I've already started to contact some people on this website to see if they would be interested in helping out. Right now I'm more worried about getting a Composer and Remixers than I am about getting singers.
If you guys can go out on the site yourselves and see if you can't recruit some people, that would be awesome!

Just like the Maverick Rising album was made up of multiple CD's, the same will be true for Tears of the Moon.

This Post is for music tracks only. A new Character Audition post will be posted shortly.

Each CD will contain songs to a certain area and will be an Act for the musical.
Each area will have a different style to it and they are as follows:

Day 1-Countdown to Destruction
  • Will cover the beginning of the game to when Link reverts back to his normal self and after the Happy Mask Sales Man tells the tale of Majora's Mask.
    The style will be up for interpretation.
    Songs in order:

Title Theme (Source)

Opening (Source)

Chase (Source)

Majora's Theme (Source)

Song of Unhealing/Melody of Agony (I thought it would be fun to have this song for when the Skull Kid is cursing Link) (Source)

Clock Tower (Source)

Happy Mask Salesman's Theme (Source)

Clock Town, First Day (Source)

Fairy's Fountain (Source) - Kuolema on Lyrics

Mayor's Meeting (Source) - MangaMan on Lyrics

House (Also want someone to make Anju's theme based on this song) (Source)

Guru-Guru's Song (Source) - MangaMan on Lyrics

Clock Town, Second Day (Source)

Astral Observatory (Source)

Clock Town, Third Day (Source) - composer PeterCrowley83

Majora's Theme (Reprise)(Source)

Middle Boss Battle (Might combine with Majora's Theme) (Source)

Zelda's Theme (Source)

Song of Time (Source)

(Deku Vers.) Song of Healing (This version needs to at least have horns in it) (Source) - Kuolema on Lyrics

Day 2 - Toxic Swamp (Title WIP)

Termina Field (This song may act as a intermission between Days)
    (Source)

Southern Swamp (Source)

Magic Hag's Potion Shop (Source)

Woods of Mystery (Source)

Deku Palace (Source) - claimed by Champ the Hippie

Black - Track Not Claimed
Green - Interest Expressed
Blue - Track claimed with no Work In Progress (WIP)
Orange - Track Claimed With short WIP/Concept
Purple - Track Claimed with full WIP
Red - Track Finished!

Of course there is room for songs to be mixed in with the rest here.
The other CD's/Acts will be add on separate posts to save space.

Last edited by MangaMan; 04-20-2012 at 07:39 PM.
Old 04-17-2012, 02:37 PM
Kougar Singh
Akuma (+1100)

Just thought I'd pop in and mention that this sounds really freaking cool. I can't sing, so I won't offer my talents, but if this is done right it'll be really awesome!
Old 04-17-2012, 02:47 PM
Dan Wanezek
Octorok (+200)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuolema View Post
Just thought I'd pop in and mention that this sounds really freaking cool. I can't sing, so I won't offer my talents, but if this is done right it'll be really awesome!
I read on your forum wall that you write lyrics. Would you be interested in helping as a lyric writer?