Check out this game: Wind of Luck!

GameG

I've been playing this game, A LOT lately, and thought I'd share it with you guys. It costs nothing to download and you'll love it! If you like war games, battle games or strategy games, this is one for you, if you love great graphics and battling it out, again, this is the one for you.

I suppose you want some technical info, so here goes:

Wind of Luck is a session-based team multiplayer online game dedicated to naval battles of the age of sail warships. It’s a unique opportunity to feel like a commander or pirate captain in the midst of a furious seafight offensive!

The game features team vs team battles, which allows you to fight against random opponents, train together with your friends, sharpening various combat skills and exploring various locations. Battles will take place in truly special seascapes which offer not only a good spectacle, but also the tactical challenge of a variety of battle conditions.

Like I said, it cost nothing to try it, so give it a go, let us know your thoughts.

Thank you for reading, enjoy playing. :)!!

Edited by DarkeSword
forgot link

Your first post on the forums shouldn't be an advertisement for your game.

EDIT: We received an email from GameG indicating that he didn't make this game. Regardless, the post reads like an advertisement from the game devs/publishers (e.g. "let us know your thoughts"). If you're new to the community and want to talk about games, that's great, but do so in a way that talks about your experiences with the game. "It’s a unique opportunity to feel like a commander or pirate captain in the midst of a furious seafight offensive!" is advertising copy written by a marketing team ripped straight from the game's about page.

Edited by DarkeSword