Lara Croft & The Temple of The Glitches

AngelCityOutlaw

So a friend and I played through the awesome "Lara Croft & The Temple of Osiris" and found some fun glitches along the way. I haven't seen some of these elsewhere on the net yet. There were a number of other funny glitches I ran into, but didn't capture for some reason :-?

I compiled them into this short video.

You can kill yourself on the wall above the architect's tomb everytime...Lara's foot disappearing...and what is up with the rocket launcher!?

Also, I didn't get footage of it, but there is another glitch that breaks the game entirely that as far as I know, Crystal D still hasn't patched. If you have the update to the game installed before entering the architect's Tomb, there is about a 50/50 chance you will not be able to trigger the mandatory cutscene to enter the Tomb. The only fix I found for that was to delete my save data, uninstall the update and restart the whole game....

Anyway, fantastic game and dat soundtrack. If you have some of your own footage of other crazy glitches in the game I missed, please do share!