Anyone want to buy my EastWest software?

Kanthos

I'm selling a bundle of the following software (all PLAY editions, not Kontakt):

EWQL Symphonic Orchestra Gold, with the Close and Surround mic expansions

EWQL Symphonic Choirs and expansion

RA

Silk

StormDrum 2 and StormDrum 2 Pro

Also, the Waves S1 Stereo Imager plugin.

I'm asking $600 with shipping included to North America, but I'll consider any reasonable offer - keep in mind that the Complete Composer's Collection plus an iLok device typically sells for more than this on sale (though you get 7 major products instead of 5); and you wouldn't get any of the expansions or mic upgrades without paying extra. If you live outside North America, I'll be happy to ship anyway, but I'll go to the post office and get a price for the shipping first, and we can work out a final cost.

EWQL software is all tied to an iLok device, and there's a $25 fee per license to transfer things, if individual vendors even allow their software to be resold. All the software I listed above is authorized on my iLok, and my iLok contains nothing else.

What I'm proposing instead is that you'll get my Waves.com account, soundsonline.com account, iLok.com account, the iLok that contains all the licenses, and the physical media for all the EWQL software (the S1 plugin is a download from Waves). I'll remove any personal information from the accounts, change the passwords, and send them to you, and put the DVDs and iLok in the mail. No licence transfer fees or anything. The DVDs came in paper sleeves and didn't come with any manuals; those are available as PDFs. The DVDs were ordered at some point when PLAY version 2 was out; EWQL has updated everything to use PLAY version 3, which you can download from soundsonline.com. I can't split the bundle; that would mean paying costs to deauthorize individual products from the iLok, plus you'd need another phsyical iLok to transfer the licenses to.

Anyway, send me a message if you're interested and we can talk.

Someday I want to study why people respond enthusiastically to deals by posting that they have no money.

On-topic: Any chance you might sell Silk individually? I have the others but Silk is one I want at some point without paying $400 or whatever it is for it. I don't know if I can get it now, I'm tied up in home-buying hell, but I'd definitely be interested to see if there was any availability there.

I'd love to, Meteo, but I'm not going to be able to. EWQL only lets you transfer licenses to another iLok that's tied to the same account. Selling something individually would mean I'd have to buy a new iLok and do the license transfer myself. That's not a big deal, we'd factor the second iLok into the price, but the problem is that I couldn't give you access to the iLok or soundsonline account without giving it to someone else too. So sadly, since there's no way to license-transfer individual products, it's going to have to be an all-or-nothing deal.

You can do a license transfer through iLok to another account for about 25 bucks--iLok will do the transfer as long as East West is cool with it and okays it.

If they don't, then you shouldn't be transfering that crap anyhow.

The iLok license transfer is easy. You just select the license you want to transfer and then enter the addressee's account name and pay the fee.

BAM!