Dj JamiX Game Remixes

Dj JamiX

Here's some advice - pick ONE that you're working on and need feedback on - and link that IN THE POST. Ppl are generally not keen on clicking themselves to another site and there looking for the remix links. Especially since both the listed works are at the lower half of the page.

Tho this is one of the better sites I've seen, tho. Tosin se ei vältämättä auta.

One Must Fall, didn't listen it through as I don't have my headphones right now, seems like it never starts. I know how no-drum works are cool, but they still need something to carry them, they need some variation.

Final Fantasy: Mystic Quest Battle theme, skipped some of it. Suffers some of the same problems as One Must Fall. There's some crazy synth work here that reminds me of both Final Countdown (and Mustin's little homage in YJFD) and steel drums. I realize this might be your style, but this needs more direction.

So pick one you're working on and want feedback on, and we'll get you more in-depth feedback on that one.

Here's some advice - pick ONE that you're working on and need feedback on - and link that IN THE POST. Ppl are generally not keen on clicking themselves to another site and there looking for the remix links. Especially since both the listed works are at the lower half of the page.

Tho this is one of the better sites I've seen, tho. Tosin se ei vältämättä auta.

One Must Fall, didn't listen it through as I don't have my headphones right now, seems like it never starts. I know how no-drum works are cool, but they still need something to carry them, they need some variation.

Final Fantasy: Mystic Quest Battle theme, skipped some of it. Suffers some of the same problems as One Must Fall. There's some crazy synth work here that reminds me of both Final Countdown (and Mustin's little homage in YJFD) and steel drums. I realize this might be your style, but this needs more direction.

So pick one you're working on and want feedback on, and we'll get you more in-depth feedback on that one.

Okay, im just new at the forum area so i didnt know things. But thanks for advices and comments.

And yeah, i really like "play with synths" so its kinda my style. And also im just a newbie at these things, but im learning new everyday :wink: