Untitled (Drum&Bass) - Need Feedback!

Nav

instead of a fade out, you should re introduce the atmospheric elements at the beginning.

maybe a couple more pads/fx stabs to give it more depth in the middle sections.

bass needs to hit harder. this seems to be more mid-top range than low. maybe layer your bass with a sub playing the same notes (caveat- i'm listening on laptop speakers right now.)

overall good stuff though. chilled.

instead of a fade out, you should re introduce the atmospheric elements at the beginning.

Yeah, its for a site where time is limited. If I was going for a full length track, I'd do that, and then make another drop, and another "ending", par to Drum and Bass structure.

maybe a couple more pads/fx stabs to give it more depth in the middle sections.

Hm. I'll consider that. I don't want to add too much, or I'd risk losing the loudness it has now. And loudness is a good thing. I'll see how some effect stabs would fit with the overall theme

bass needs to hit harder. this seems to be more mid-top range than low. maybe layer your bass with a sub playing the same notes (caveat- i'm listening on laptop speakers right now.)

Yeah, that's the problem. The bass has a significant low end, and there IS a big sub down there. Try listening on headphones or nice speakers, it will definitely show. I will take a look at the EQing, though.

Thanks for the feedback! :)