*NO* Terranigma 'OuterUnder'

DarkCecil13

Hello there DarkCecil13. I've got a remix which I sent in on December 29, 2002 for judgement, and so far, I have yet to receive any confirmation that is was judged or even listened too. I did get an automated response, and it gave me some information and how there is an expected waiting period of between 4-6 weeks.

Well, since it will be 7 weeks in a day or two, I was wondering about the status of my submission and if it has been evaluated. If it's just been caught up in other business and forgotten of, I will provide a link to my remix right here:

Being that is is provided on Angelfire, I had to switch the .mp3 into .xyz. Just simply switch it into .mp3 and it will be right and work just fine

I have provided all ID3 information, as well, in the song file. I go under the call name of Twilight, despite what my old, old username on these forums portray.

Thank you, and I greatly appreciate the assistance, as I know how taxing it can be to evaluate so many remixes and handle all sorts of mail and whatnot. I really hope you enjoy my remix and can get back to me on it as soon as possible...IF possible

Thanks again!

The ID3 tags show his name as Twilight. That must be his ReMixer name.

Sweet, Terranigma. An excellent game that should have been released in the USA. Those lucky Europeans got it ^_^

Okay, now, to the mix. It's the same thing repeated over and over (atleast, until the very end - some minor instrumental effects are added). The mix itself, however, is pretty catchy and the effort is shown. Nice panning effects throughout the mix. The percussion could really use some panning, though. The part at 2:30 is really strange to the ears. Tough overall decision for me...

NO

Hey I swear I already voted on this mix? Or maybe I just thought I did. Anyway....

Yeah, this is kinda hard, because nothing about the mix stands out, the whole song seems kinda passive, and kinda limp. The instruments are ok, although the song just seems repetitive. I know some songs are meant to sit in the background, but this just did not hold my attention at all. I think this mix needs more variation. A lot more.

NO

Nice ideas, but it's got some problems. It's maybe a tad repetative, and a lot of the samples are pretty weak - especially the saw wave synths. I personally think the drums could use a little more presence in the mix to drive it, but that's more an artistic decision than anything else. Lastly, the ending did it in for me. Don't just drop off like you did! It's rather unsatisfying to the listener. So it's got potential, but I think some aspects could use fixing before I accept it.

NO