I want to buy a Wii

suzumebachi

But here's a little thing I'd like to add - There are much bigger problems in the world than lack of availability in consoles. And that's all.

Well...I'll agree with that. :P

I myself am pretty much in the same boat as The Coop. Even if I didn't know anybody who has a Wii, I still have 4 previous generations' worth of games to go through.

So yeah let's help suzumabachi get that Wii :)!!

Haha, good plan. Discussion about system scalping could continue forever :P.

To reitterate what someone said, try slickdeals. A coworker go his from a thread on there, so that might be a good way to keep informed. Good luck!

So far I've been very lucky w/ my brother and a friend.

I went to the mall to look for a Wii with my older brother last year 2 days after Christmas and obviously we got no Wii, but just in case I checked into a GameStop store that said "Wii's Sold Out" and asked the guy in there if they had any Wiis and he told me that he had one left, but it was a used Wii.

My older bro didn't care because he was going back to South America after that. No problems with the Wii so far.

And with my buddy, practically the same thing happened. We walked into a GameStop by my house that had the "Wii's Sold Out" sign outside and asked for one, and they told us that they just got a shipment, but forgot to remove the sign.

:)