DVI Splitter Cable Question

Hawkwing

I'm running a GeForce 6200, which has a DVI Output and a VGA Output. I have an Acer AL1912 and an HP w1907 hooked up. I also have a Magnavox 19MF337B. I have been running the Acer and the HP at the same time.

The Acer has been hooked up with a VGA cable, and the HP has been hooked up with a DVI>VGA converter with a VGA cable. I've been using the Magnavox to run movies off of my computer by switching the VGA cable from the HP over (because they use the same display settings so I don't need to mess with anything).

I recently bought this little thing (click here) to test it out. I planned on hooking up the HP and the Magnaavox at the same time, the HP with a DVI cable and the Magnavox with a VGA cable. It will only display one at a time, choosing which one at a random time, and is a real bitch about it.

Is there anything I can do to get this to just clone those two displays or is this a worthless cause?