Looking for military style documentary music

Sole Signal

I'm putting together a veterans tribute video for my church, with interviews, war clips and such. I probably won't have enough time to put together some tracks to use for background music, and I was wondering if anyone here has fairly "high-quality" military-style tracks lying around that aren't doing any good just sitting on their hard drive.

I can't offer payment, and can only offer a small line crediting your work (the music will most likely not be forefront but rather just filling up the space.) The video will be shown at a continuous running booth at the local county fair, with upwards of 100,000 people potentially walking past the presentation.

Either drop a note here or PM me if you're interested in helping with this. Thanks!

I would think that if you dug around a bit, there'd be some sort of site full of "official" US military music, most likely all public domain stuff. I found one a while back which had all kinds of WWII German and Soviet military music (probabably not quite what you're looking for...).