Aqua Rush - School Project

Blur

I'll start off with what the School Project is, ^^".

In our school, every person that is in the 12th grade (Seniors), have to do this thing called the Senior Project. You choose anything of your liking that reflects what you want to do for a living, and mine is video game musician stuff, =D. I decided I wanted to make an album of 12 tracks based on a hypothetical video game. I'm mostly influenced from the Sonic the Hedgehog series, so I'm pretending this 'hypothetical video game' is a new Sonic game (lame, I know).

Anyways, on with the point. I completed my first song yesterday, which is obviously titled Aqua Rush. It is supposed to support a 1st level, beach/ocean theme (aka the traditional Sonic first level usually). Lead, Rhythm, and Bass were all recorded by myself, and the drums were from EZdrummer. Besides that, I used GarageBand to piece it all together really, ^^.

I'm kind of nervous about posting my work on the OCRemix, mainly because all of your guys masterpiece music is very intimidating, XD. So I just hope you guys like at least a little bit of it, =D.

EDIT: Aqua Rush

Please tell me some areas I can improve on, thank you, =3.

-Blur

Why not using Tindeck.com to host mp3 files instead of Mediaputfile or YouTube? :sleepdepriv:

Probably because I haven't heard of it before, XD. Thanks though, I've been meaning to find a different host to upload, =D.

-Blur