Conceptual Music Competition 21 Entries

Thought I'd start a thread dedicated to the 21st conceptual music competition so all of us who are participating can post our pieces for all to hear for fun or feedback until the competition wraps up.

Here's what I came up with

CMC21: Determination

Submission Title: The Final Play

Submission Location: http://www.richdouglas.net/audio/Ric...Play_CMC21.mp3

Description / Story: It was the final 15 seconds of the game, time enough for one more play and all they needed was one touchdown to win. All of the stadium lights glared brightly down on the players as the coach called a timeout, this one play would change the lives of many of these kids as a handful of recruitment people from colleges all over the country were watching. The coach walks to the center of the huddle: "Alright boys, this is it... I'm not going to blow smoke up your ass here, you know what to do. You need to have pure, solid determination to win here and to succeed at life. No matter what kind of shit you're in, always follow your dreams! Lets go win this thing."

Definitely hints of Jerry Goldsmith and Basil Poledouris in there. Anyone else have anything done yet?

Rich