*NO* Chrono Trigger '600 AD on Beer Bottles'

Liontamer

Such a unique sub, I had to panel it - LT

Hi,

My name is Gregg O'Donnell, I am one of the members of a website called www.thegameheroes.com and I would like to submit a song provided that It's okay that I have already posted it on several websites as well. My user ID is 25257.

This is an unorthodox version of 600AD, it is done entirely with samples of beer bottles, and the backing percussion from the game. It's a little bit hard to explain without plugging the link for the video

Anyways I hope you enjoy the submission, and send me an e-mail if you run into any problems, I labeled it as Beer Bottle Orchestra, but you can rename it to Shawz, or Gregg O'Donnell.

Gregg

---------------------------------------------------------------

http://snesmusic.org/v2/download.php?spcNow=ct - "Wind Scene" (ct-109.spc)

It's always OK if a mix has made the rounds on other sites; no harm there. Gotta do my job first, and list the reasons why this won't make it:

• Only 1:32-long; no interpretation or development of the theme
  • Uses the SPC, with some of the voices turned off, to provide the background instrumentation; too much original audio sampling
  • Loads of clicks/pops from piecing the recordings together

The clicks/pops could have been eliminated with some judicious editing after the fact, but oh well. Nonetheless, I definitely enjoyed the mix, which is only enhanced by the video. Very fun track nonetheless, Gregg. Clean it up and send it over to OverLooked ReMiX for the win if you haven't already!

NO