Midi + Reaper

Hi, I'm kind of new with all that composing stuff, but I have I question. I've installed Reaper as well as Anvil Studio because I prefer composing tracks with sheet music instead of using Reapers' midi editor. I also read the getting started thread for Reaper. I've been able to upload a small track I've made with AS into Reaper, so far so good it works. I applied a sound font on it and I can hear the song just fine. My problem is I can only load the first instrument in a soundfont bank, every time I try to apply an other one, the program resets to the first instrument whenever I click play. I have been able to hear another instrument by selecting it while the track plays, but it changes back to the first one as soon as the track restarts. I have a crappy computer too with only 1 gig of ram, so that may be the problem. I'll buy a new comp in a few months. I'm also using ASIO4ALL, but with the default setting so I don't know if that can fix my problem. Thanks