Mixcraft

P. Eckman

Hi! This is my first post. Anyway, does anyone know anything about the advantages and disadvantages to remixing with it? Also, does it have an equalizer? I got it like a month ago, and I've written a couple songs with it (at least one will be in my friend's game.) I'm rather inexperienced overall, so if someone could help me, that'd be great.:smile:

Seems to be two EQ plugins included with it (Classic EQ and Acoustica EQ... if you've got Mixcraft 4 thatis). More info in the manual. I suggest you download it, unless you got it with the install. Oh, and read it. Whenever you're wondering about it, check the manual and do a quick search on Google. Might be faster than asking people, especially if you're the type that'd often ask stuff.

Make sure to post something you're working on in the WIP/Releases forum to get some helpful feedback on what to improve. Hopefully.

It may be a while before I post it on newgrounds, but I'll let you know. (I'm waiting for the game to come out, and I don't exactly know when it'll be finished.) I don't think I can post it on the WIP: O forum as I haven't posted any remixes (at least I think that's how it works.) Anyway, thanks for your help.