*urgent* Christmas in your hometown? Need your videos!

Sole Signal

Sup guys,

I graduated on Sunday :D and now want to finish a video that I've had an idea about for some time. I'll be using my Christmas Epic track for the background music, and the basic premise is going to be showing how Christmas is celebrated all over the world (hopefully I can get some international participants).

I went downtown Chicago the other weekend and got a bunch of great footage, and I'm hoping to get a wide variety of locales from any of you who might be interested. I'll be heavily promoing the video (on my somewhat popular youtube account) and am hoping to make this a bit of a viral hit.

I would like to release this as close to Christmas as possible, so there is urgency involved. Basically, I'm looking for video footage of decorations, Christmas lights, downtown areas, really anything similar in as many different towns or cities that I can."Unique" things especially, and international participation would be awesome!

Contact me through PM or AIM at mchawk19 if you want to help! I'll certainly credit you in the video by name or however you would like. Thanks!

Got a few IMs, but still need more! (esp international) :)

So far, for sure:

Valparaiso, IN (duh)

Chicago, IL

Colorado Springs, CO

Amherst, MA

Pittsburgh, PA

Pensacola Beach, FL

Hopefully:

Perth, Australia

Baghdad, Iraq (buddy stationed down there)

I only need about 15-20 sec of "good" footage to edit down for each location. It doesn't have to be superb quality video, just unique enough to make it interesting to watch.

Also, first and last bump.