Super Mario World - Pianists Wanted!

Meizuba

I am going to begin making a Super Mario fan movie - because the one they made in the 90s sucked... I am trying to make it for the fans, something that will ring the bell of nostalgia.

I have pretty high expectations for the results if I can get everybody / everything organized properly.

It is going to expand through most of the Mario stories, trying to incorporate something from every game. This is where you guys come in! I've known about this site for some time and I love all of your works, I'm actually quite jealous. Many times I listen to a remix that is so spot on to how I feel the "soundtrack of the adventure" I get chills from it.

Anyway... I get side tracked easily...

My request is for a piano version of the castle theme from Mario World.

http://meizuba.com/snd/smw_castle.mp3

The point at which this song will be played is in the castle of Ludwig von Koopa. He is essentially in the "boss room" playing the song on the piano while the heroes make their way through the castle. Ludwig von Koopa is a classical conductor, so it should be as classical as possible - no modernizations.

Creating this movie is pretty much my immediate goal in life, and I am going to be taking great pride in making it. I would love for everything to fall into place, including this remix. It would mean a great deal if somebody could step in and at least talk to me about the options I have.

Thanks, hoping to hear back from somebody soon!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I wasn't sure if you got my private message from the other day. I just discovered this topic yesterday and was wondering if you're still working on the movie. I started working on a little doodle. See if this is what you had in mind:

https://www.yousendit.com/download/U0d3eFljckk4Q1JMWEE9PQ

I've been playing piano for about 12 years. I can play something much cleaner if I practice a bit.

note: it's temporary space, so if you try do download after March 10, PM me or e-mail me for the file.

Sorry that it's in mono, but I only have one microphone to use with this setup. This is played without any sheet music, not even a chord chart; that's why some of the notes and rhythm is funky.