Uber Noob Quesion

CptShadow

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't actually know how to download the individual songs. I do fine with the torrents But when I go to download a song it goes staight to Quicktime player. Now I used to know how to copy Quicktime files but I seem to have inexplicably forgoten :?. so if you could just refresh my memory I would be very grateful.

• 1 month later...
I don't actually know how to download the individual songs. I do fine with the torrents But when I go to download a song it goes staight to Quicktime player. Now I used to know how to copy Quicktime files but I seem to have inexplicably forgoten :?. so if you could just refresh my memory I would be very grateful.

if you do go to the quicktime, press Ctrl-S (assuming you're using windows) and that should save the file

if you don't want it to go to the quicktime player, then right-click on the link and choose "Save Target" or whatever looks like that.

Alternatively (pun fully intended), hold down the Alt button and left-click on the link.