Good DS Games in Europe and not in North America

Steben

So, I have a friend who's spending a semester in England working for the US Embassy there as an intern. She's asked me a few times to come up with something for her to get me from Europe while she's over there.

Until just a few moments ago, when I realized she could buy me a DS game, since it'd work on my North American DS. But, here's the trick. Are there any good DS games not released in America that are available in Europe?

The only one I could think of off-hand was that Tingle game, but I'm not sure I'm man enough to ask her to buy me a game called "Freshly-Picked Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland".

Tingle is an extremely quirky game. It's not for everyone and there's a lot of trial and error, but it's kind of satisfying once you get into the groove.

Two games out in the UK that aren't in the US yet are "Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon" and "Flower, Sun and Rain". Just so you know, the latter game is a enhanced port of a Japan-exclusive PS2 game by Suda 51.

On October 9, 2008, XSEED Games announced that they will be publishing the game in North America with cooperation with Marvelous Entertainment's North American branch. The release of the game is expected for sometime in 2009.
The game was released in Japan on August 7, 2008[1], on December 5, 2008 in Europe, and a future release on February 16, 2009[2], in North America.

They're coming...