[C64] Monty On The Run Theme

Tables

From the Commodore 64, the main theme of the relatively unheard of game Monty On The Run, by Ron Hubbard

If you've played I Wanna Be The Guy, you may have heard part of this masterpiece. But the whole 6 minutes needs to be heard, because it is the most amazing piece of chiptuney 8-bit work I have ever heard.

I know a few people on youtube and whatever have remixed this, but I would absolutely love to hear this remixed here. I think it's begging for some kind of symphonic rock remix (especially with that 'solo'), but I think any interpretation would be incredibly cool.

I'd love it if people gave a look at this thread, give feedback or whatever.

p.s how do you imbed videos:tomatoface:

p.p.s if someone already made a thread about this I apologize. I did a quicky search but I just got Monty Python stuff

Monty on the Run had great music. Machinae Supremacy incorporated the first part of this theme in their Sidology medley (bottom of the page, under the Fury section. Monty on the Run is in Episode 3: Apex Ultima, starting at about 2:47), and C64 cover band Press Play on Tape rocked it as well. And finally, the C64 Orchestra did an awesome version.