Super Smash Bros. Melee/Mother

Link_enfant

Hi everyone :)

(sorry for the mistakes, my english isn't perfect yet =p)

Some time ago, I found a video on youtube which shows the beginning of a match in the Super Smash Bros. Melee beta version. The match takes place on the Onett stage, and then I noticed (and read in the description) that the music is different in this version.

Here is the link to the video :

In my opinion, it just sounds awesome !!

The instruments sound almost the same as in the final version (the released one), but the theme sounds more like the song (can't remember its name), just without lyrics. Of course I love the new version, but this one sounds way better for me. Anyway, the big problem is that the video is way too short, and so the music only plays for a few seconds :(

I've looked for this music for long, but couldn't find it anywhere, since it just doesn't exist, and also this is the only video with it...

I even tried to find the song in the game iso, but it wasn't there.

So what is my request ?

I'd like to know if someone could make the entire song itself, just like if the original one was available, thanks to the part which you can hear in the video. If I was better in english I could explain a bit more, but I think you understand what I want, and I'm sure I'm not only one who wants to listen to this version :)

Thanks a lot !