*NO* Super Castlevania 4 'Nocturnal Suite'

djpretzel

I just submitted a remix that includes three songs from Castlevania IV: Cave theme, Hall theme, and Library theme. The problem is, I submitted the Cave theme by itself a long while ago (Symphony in a Cave) and assumed it fell through, so I submitted my new remix with Symphony in a Cave included in it (it's called Nocturnal Suite). I just noticed Symphony in a Cave is going to be judged soon, but can I replace the remix I submitted a while ago (Symphony in a Cave) to the new one I sent recently with Symphony in a Cave included in it? Here's the link to the new one if you decide to replace it:

Thank you.

-Ork Estral

• 2 weeks later...

okay...this mix sounds really good in some ways. the arrangement is tight, and strong. really well done. there are four problems. they are big ones.

1. Not enough high end in the mix. there isn't enough treble. this is an easily remediable problem, i expect it to be fixed before i pass this.

2. the transitions between songs aren't smooth. its like <SONGSONGSONG> *STOP*.....<NEWSONGNEWSONG> please be more fluid.

3. there is no ending. i said i was going to stop being lenient about songs without endings. the overall dynamic could use some tweaking as well...you know, climax, resolution, that type of thing.

NO