Legend Of Zelda Labyrinth Theme Remix

jabond23

Oops - I said soundscape... I meant stereo seperation. lol, my bad. Yeah, the stereo spread is weak throughout the song (other than the part I pointed out before). Sorry for the slip up!

Everytime i think it gets close to being finished, either someone points something out or i realize that something its still off and needs to be tweaked. But this is why i signed up for this forum. :D

I'm thinking about adding another instrument to fill out some of the void during the chorus, the part between :38-:58 and subsequent equal parts. I added some violins and panned slightly to fill in whats not there during those parts. Or i could try backing up the lead guitar with a synth, specifically the one from the verse, the part you pointed out sounded good in terms of stereo seperation.

I also turned the choir parts all into octaves and it does clean up some of the extra notes the choir put out. I'm gonna try adding a synth or so to the chorus and see how it backs it up.