Can anyone remix/remake/rip vocals from "kaze, yo tsutaete" from marvel vs. capcom?

RayJason

Hai, thx for being interested!

Yes, i really would love if any of you people could remix this song for me. It would be absolutely fabulous if anyone did :D.

If you don't want to do that, can you then rip the vocals from the song? [i have made a instrumental mix, but i really do like to hear how it would sound with the original vocals in it.]..

If you are willing to do this, i'll send you the song.

Thx :D

I can rip the vocal for you, but anything that's centered panned will be pulled in as well (usually bass and drum bass). I can probably filter the bass out with EQ.

The lead vocal must be center panned in order for it to work.

Is there an instrumental version of this?

I can't remove the hi hats, cymbals, snare drum, lead guitar, piano, and synths because they're in the same phase as the lead vocal so it may ruin your mix. I probably need an instrumental version to cancel each other out. If there isn't one, then you'll need to tweak and EQ it yourself and delete any portion where she doesn't sing.

Soundbooth doesn't have "center channel extraction" I believe. Adobe Audition has it. What this feature does is remove the vocal (everything panned in the center) or remove the background instruments (everything that's not panned in the center). Since you want the latter, you'll need to apply this to the track (I believe audacity has this feature) to extract the center channel. Then EQ it to eliminate the bass. You cannot EQ out the snares, hi hats, and other background instruments because that will kill the lead vocal as well.

If you have an instrumental version, there's a program that will take two tracks (vocal and off vocal) and compare the sound signal. Anything that's similar will be cut, and anything that's not will be left alone. Although it's not 100% efficient. I don't remember the name of the program.

thanks for all your help!,, ill try it in audacity,,

i got to mention that in adobe soundbooth cs4,, you got that weird view (don't know how its called but it's like a spectrum or something that shows all the frequency's of the song.) underneath the green spectrum. The vocals have that darker and brighter yellow color so, i believe that if i delete the other colors (red and dark red) there will be a weak vocal version XD.

Thanks again for your help