Advance Wars WIP - Sturm's Theme [Old Project]

I was looking around my files and found this old project of mine. Question is should I go forward with it?

As Advance Wars fans may notice it also includes a small section of Lash's Theme.

*Notice: This is in no way a final version and I'm going for a rewrite if you like it as it is.

I'm expecting your opinion and will work on it on the next days if positive.

img.php?fid=156

Most certainly!

Allot of the tunes from Advance Wars were quite catchy. I found it

fairly disappointing that I couldn't find a single remix on the internet of any CO who's

background music that I liked.

Lord Sturm probably had the best theme music of any CO of any game in the series, in my opinion. Sami, Jake, and Hawke had pretty good themes too, but in my opinion, Sturm's theme deserved a remix.

I liked the general feel of this remix. I was looking for something a little more relevant to character myself (powerful, dark, heavy, even more electronic), but this was a catchy piece, that, in my honest opinion, deserves to be worked on.

Took forever to find the remix though. The other site you had it on apparently killed over. I, just for amusements sake, googled "Sturm theme remix" today and found this post. I debated commenting on the other post a month or two ago, but it was so old I felt that some might get annoyed with me. Todays a lucky one.

... and yes, after years of viewing and downloading off this site,

I signed up just to say that. :mrgreen:

Misanthropy