Zenkaikon Coming to King of Prussia, Pa!

Dyne

Now, for those of you wondering what it is exactly, look no further than the web site itself -- http://www.zenkaikon.com/index.php --

There are some impressive actors coming to this convention, including Johnny Yong Bosch (Ichigo Kurosaki, Bleach; Adam Park/Black Ranger, MMPR) and Robert Axelrod (Lord Zedd, MMPR; featured in Akira, The Big O, Ghost in the Shell, Cowboy Bebop). I also figured, given its proximity to Philadelphia that some OCR folks from the area might be interested. I know it's a bit close to the VG Xpo in Philadelphia in November, but you can't go wrong with this convention.

Vitals

November 7-8, 2009 @ Radisson Hotel Valley Forge King of Prussia, Pa

Minutes from the PA Turnpike, Routes 422, 76, and 276.

It looks to be a great con, and I'm definitely considering going to this myself. I wanted to throw this out there in case anyone would like to put forth an OCR presence there (as well as advertise a certain festival of bacon, er... MAGFest).

• 3 months later...

Hey, just wanted to remind everyone that Zenkaikon is THIS WEEKEND in King of Prussia, Pa! Any of you local anime fans can check the first post for information and a link! It's easy to get to, and sure to be a good time! Check it out!

Also... I just noticed, but this is the third post. Just scroll up folks!