Re: Garritan Personal Orchestra

I've been told, and have checked it out, but it's not highly recommended. The sound is fine and everything, but since it's only a medium grade sound library with no upgrade path you might be more interested in buying something that is either a little higher up on the scale, or something with an upgrade path. That way you aren't sinking money into something that you're going to need to replace a few years later.

EWQLSO and Vienna symphonic both have upgrade paths with some higher level options. Plus, I've heard EWQLSO is better at epic orchestral stuff while GPO is better at slow emotional stuff, you like epic stuff, right hoboka?

I've been told, and have checked it out, but it's not highly recommended. The sound is fine and everything, but since it's only a medium grade sound library with no upgrade path you might be more interested in buying something that is either a little higher up on the scale, or something with an upgrade path. That way you aren't sinking money into something that you're going to need to replace a few years later.

EWQLSO and Vienna symphonic both have upgrade paths with some higher level options. Plus, I've heard EWQLSO is better at epic orchestral stuff while GPO is better at slow emotional stuff, you like epic stuff, right hoboka?

Depends on the source material that I'll be remixing I s'pose, as well as my original works =l

Of course, I'm poor as my alias would suggest atm, so...which one of them will make my wallet cry the least?:<