Ilia's Remix - LoZ TP

Seikilos

The first remix that I've actually "finished." I've been playing around with the software (Logic Pro) for a while and think I've finally produced something decent.

This is a remix of Ilia's theme from The Legend of Zelda - The Twilight Princess and is arranged for a percussion ensemble using bells/crystal, marimba, vibraphone, cymbals and triangle, and xylophone (in order of appearance). Also, some rain effects were added in, just for fun.

Please listen, even though it's a little long!

Ilia's Remix

Yep, source is there.

There's a few really harsh resonating frequencies in it, you might want to make some narrow cuts in the tracks' EQ to make sure you don't annoy your listeners.

The repetitive backing and not very progressive arrangement makes it sound like a loop despite that the lead melody changes. Chord changes, pauses, bringing in more instruments or dropping some out, stuff like that should make it more dynamic. Yeah I know you have a softer section, but you need more stuff like that - more stuff that's different from the bulk of the track.

All chromatic percussion is a pretty cool idea, hope you don't have a problem going back and fixing it up a bit further.