Unfinnished synth music

I really dig this. Very mellow but it's got some really nice melodic content and enough variation in the mix and progression to keep it interesting. I like most of your instrument and sound choices a lot, too.

One thing to watch out for is that it sounds like there's a little clipping in the left channel once the acoustic guitar comes in early on in the song. Other than that, it sounds solid to me. Really nice work.

Edit: What program(s) are you using, by the way?

I really dig this. Very mellow but it's got some really nice melodic content and enough variation in the mix and progression to keep it interesting. I like most of your instrument and sound choices a lot, too.

One thing to watch out for is that it sounds like there's a little clipping in the left channel once the acoustic guitar comes in early on in the song. Other than that, it sounds solid to me. Really nice work.

Edit: What program(s) are you using, by the way?

Steinberg Hypersonic for the synths, drums and slap bass. Realguitar for that clipping sound on the left :P. And it FL Studio 8 for sequencing and mixing.

I was thinking of removing a lot of reverb on instruments to make room for more percussion at the point where drums and bass go faster. Is that a good idea?

Another question.. I see you have a good ear... For this song... chord changes could kill the mood of it i feel.. do you think its necessary?

Hey many thanks!

You could try toning down the reverb to let more percussion in - I don't think the song needs it but it wouldn't hurt to try it out and see how it sounds. If it doesn't work, you can just leave it the way it is.

I personally really like the mood and atmosphere of the piece the way it is right now. I think adding in more chord changes might make it lose its momentum and kill the mood, like you said. I don't think you need to worry about adding in chord changes.