iPhone Compatible OCR

audio fidelity

So, I just jumped on the iPhone train and am loving life. I'm sure there are those of you out there that know what I'm talking about. Now before we we make this a flame war of hating on apple, let's just get the idea out there for not just an iPhone compatible OCR but simply a mobile one where seeing new tracks, browsing the catalog, and posting on the forum is made a little easier and more intuitively.

I know there's a lot in the works already in the site, but is this a little too faraway before we'll see any implementation? I hope not. I hate to think I'll only be able to dig into the site when I'm on my laptop.

So, I just jumped on the iPhone train and am loving life. I'm sure there are those of you out there that know what I'm talking about. Now before we we make this a flame war of hating on apple, let's just get the idea out there for not just an iPhone compatible OCR but simply a mobile one where seeing new tracks, browsing the catalog, and posting on the forum is made a little easier and more intuitively.

I know there's a lot in the works already in the site, but is this a little too faraway before we'll see any implementation? I hope not. I hate to think I'll only be able to dig into the site when I'm on my laptop.

From what I understand, there's no way to DOWNLOAD or STREAM tracks directly from the site, to the iPhone (I could be wrong about this), and that's the main problem.

The best outside of that that you can hope for is a fancy RSS view of what new songs have been posted, and even then...that's not very helpful (until OCR gets all it's songs up on youtube, or a similar flash streaming service like grooveshark.

IN THE MEANTIME, though, if you know what you're doing you can set up something like this:

http://www.intersquash.com/

Upon further investigation, that website doesn't work nearly as well as it used to o.o