Realtionships

AngelsDen

After a long time i've made a new instrumental Song.

http://remixshare.com/get.php?file=qp1zcx2adftpwpy

I used Fruity Loops 7 along with some Soundfonts and 2 instances of Sytrus.

It was about 60 hours of work and at first it was planned to be a vocal-song, but the langfort violin soundfont sounded so strong and fitted perfectly to the tune that i didn't want to change it. I know the mastering is not as perfect as it could be and the whole Track could be louder. But its pretty hard for me to work with Mastering and EQ with my Bass Headphones.

But still, maybe you have some Hints for me to improve it.

Have fun :)

I really like this track! I really get a strong emotional feeling from it, so great job with that. only suggestions I have is maybe a better piano sample (though it doesn't sound bad) and I would say get a better sample for the lead violin. Though I think you should still consider replacing the lead with a vocal track!

Thank you very much!

I Still consider making a vocal Track out of it. Even so i didnt hoped to get much response to the Song. Maybe its because i dont follow the Mainstream... I often reach just a small amount of people with my Songs, but it feels okay. After alot of Reviews to this Song i had the idea to make it more soft and warm but i'm afraid that this would lead to overall orchestration. Therefore i dont have enough experience. But maybe ill give it a try.

Thank you very much!

I Still consider making a vocal Track out of it. Even so i didnt hoped to get much response to the Song. Maybe its because i dont follow the Mainstream... I often reach just a small amount of people with my Songs, but it feels okay. After alot of Reviews to this Song i had the idea to make it more soft and warm but i'm afraid that this would lead to overall orchestration. Therefore i dont have enough experience. But maybe ill give it a try.

good choice, you should never make music because you think it will be popular. Im not a very spiritual person, but I believe the music you make should come deep within your soul.

you can try to make the track a bit softer, but it sounds great as is. I only think you should have some of the instruments, such as the violin and the piano, sound a little more realistic. I dont really have that great of piano and violin samples (just the ones that come with kontakt 3) but you should find someone who does. All you have to do is send them the midi, and they can just run it though whatever samples they have.