monitor arms

prophetik music

so, i'm looking for a monitor arm. two, actually.

first one: i don't want to spend a mint - under 150$ max, ideally under 100$ - and it needs to be able to support 14.5 pounds (acer 22" widescreen, al2216w)

second one: same deal, but no more than 200$, i'd like to keep it under 150$. this one is for the hanns-g 27.5" beast, around 25-26 pounds. note this is a different model than the 28" one sold on newegg currently - google 27.5" hanns-g and you'll see the deactivated model.

i know that these prices look low, but i'm actually on a budget and that's all the room i've got. i'm comfortable paying a little more for the second one if i buy it by itself instead of two total.

Take a look at Ergotron at you're favorite computer supply site. Been a while since I last looked at this sort of thing, but they always looked like solid products even though I never picked one up (I was to cheap). Hell, I would be happy if I could afford one of the dual arms ($280 Cdn) because it would clean my desk off and since I became a student again, I find I need to use my desk for more then....holding my coke can :D