Requiem of Pandemonium

SkeithDragon

I was messing with the FF9 song Pandemonium and ended up throwing in Schala's theme (just at the end I swear!). It's still rough, since I'm running the demo version of FL I cannot reopen it until I decide what package of FL I want (Taking suggestions on this). I'm still new to Fl so I don't know how do do other layers or fade out, so bear with me. So let me know how the beta version of my remix sounds, thanks =)

http://www.mediafire.com/?jjzwogjdoyn

Watch out for sharp releases and slow attacks like you've got on those strings in the intro. It sounds jumpy and staggering. A little too much distortion on the lead, it's loop cycle becomes a little too easy to hear. besides, it's so loud that it easily becomes painful on the higher notes.

Something like this sounds like it'd work better with a more subdued sound, which is something you can experiment with in the fl demo. Repetition is a little annoying.

When you get back to really mixing, you should play with reverb and EQ until you know what they do, then figure out how to use them and track volume effectively in your mixing.

Not a bad start, but it's a start, not a masterpiece. :P