Airforce Delta Original Soundtrack

MiniSiets

Hey everyone. I've actually been visiting this site for a while, but I decided to finally register now because I thought I would share something with you all that I hope you will enjoy.

Airforce Delta was an air combat sim that was released for the Sega Dreamcast. It was a solid game--comparable to Ace Combat in its entertainment value. However, unlike the Ace Combat series it focused a little less on realism and story, and it primarily aimed to provide a short and sweet arcade-style experience. Overall, it was pretty cool, but the two sequels for it that were later released on other console platforms were never quite able to live up to the original's quality, and since the Dreamcast market was shut down very quickly, Airforce Delta went largely unnoticed.

The reason why I'm talking about it here though is because one of the greatest aspects of this game is its music soundtrack. It is in my opinion one of the most epic flight sim soundtracks I've ever heard. The problem is, no official soundtrack collection was ever released. I tried to search places to download it from online, but only managed to find an amateur recording attempt that was saved in low-quality mono-channel. So, I finally decided to get my hands on an ISO of the game disc itself, and I was able to extract the uncompressed WAV files from it. Now I have converted the music to MP3 format for convenient storage and playback on your computer. This is as close to any professional high-quality soundtrack you're going to get for Airforce Delta and it is very rare to come by, so whether you're a fan of the game or just curious of what it sounds like, I urge you to check this out and critique the music for yourself.

Download: [link removed]

I just thought I would bring this to the attention of the OCR community because I feel that this game was greatly overlooked, and if nothing else, it would be pretty awesome to see some remixes of its soundtrack. Let me know your thoughts. ;-)