Sample library development services

zircon

I've been mulling over Harmony's thread about developing a sample library, and I've decided that I'd like to more actively help people who share that same interest. I'm now offering a range of services exclusively for people interested in created sample libraries, ranging from simple consulting to actually editing/producing the entire library from start to finish. All you need, at a minimum, is some raw recordings!

Here's what I posted on KVR:

When I first began developing sample libraries, I had to learn a lot of stuff the hard way, taking way more time than was necessary to do certain tasks and generally having a hard time. Back then I wish I could have consulted with or hired someone who could have helped with the process.

Now that I'm more experienced, I'd like to offer that very service to any of you. Whether you just have one big WAV file with 1,000 recordings or a set of edited samples that just need to be programmed and tested, I can help you with the smallest or largest of tasks and make your sample library a reality. So, if you need help with any (or all) of the following:

* Bulk editing, trimming, normalization and naming

* Sample processing and postproduction

* Kontakt mapping and scripting

* Detailed patch creation

* Technical writing

* Alpha and beta testing

* Marketing and distribution

Drop me a line via PM or email! I can be reached at admin ((at)) zirconstudios.com .