*NO* Streets of Rage 2 'Dreams of Rage'

Palpable

remixer name:also2much

name of game arranged:street of rage2

song arranged:dreamer

instruments used for the remix

emu orbit,korg tr(m1 piano)korg ms2000(arpiegator)and vocal forge for..the vocals parts.added some samples of the original game too.hope you'll enjoy it!good work for the site!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------

http://project2612.org/download.php?id=56 - "Dreamer"

Sometimes songs just need to be paneled. I thought this had a lot of cool moments that might rub people the wrong way, like the detuned intro and the uh vocal parts. But overall, there's not a lot of depth here, the song sounds very basic even if the sounds are detailed. The drums sound flat once the snare is taken out (not sure why you did that) and they are pretty repetitive. The piano sounds thin and rigid. Soundscape could be fatter and wetter, there's just not enough filling it.

This mix has its charm, but it's not there yet on several levels. Sorry.

NO

wow, and I thought *I* was a bad rapper; these canned vocalists sound pretty bad. :/

Vinnie hit a lot of points pretty well, especially regarding the percussion and the mechanical piano. SOme of the synth stuff was nice, but besides the vocals, there wasn't near enough arrangement, and it ended on a bit of a weak note. Keep at it though, there was definitely some stuff in this mix I liked, specifically those synths.

no

• 2 weeks later...