Shantae + Others

Stellos~Core

Short Version:

[GBC]-Shantae: Final Battle (#8 on the GB music file).

[GBC]-Shantae: Dribble Fountain Labyrinth (#20 on the GB music file).

[NES]-Gyruss: First Warp

[NES]-Gyruss: Second Warp

[NES]-Gyruss: Boss

[GB]-Wario Land 2: Syrup's Secret Stash (something UN-funky...)

[GB]-The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening: Face Shrine (a remix of great sadness)

Long Version

Yup. It's the return of the Armight of Requesting. Haha...

There are two songs from the glorious but mostly overlooked Game Boy Color game that I'd be interested in seeing remixes made of.

The Final Battle song (Shantae vs Risky Boots), and the Dribble Fountain Labyrinth song (which is also used for Cackle Mound for some reason...). In the Shantae game music file (like all Game Boy games, it's one file with multiple songs), these songs are numbers 8 and 20 respectively. Might also be on YouTube, I don't know.

As far as the "+ Others" is concerned, the NES Gyruss themes are always on my list.

Also there is Wario Land 2's Syrup's Secret Stash (or "Syrup's Pocket Dimension" as I call it)... There is already a remix here, but... well, see my genre preferences below to get why I still list it.

Lastly, I'd like to re-mention The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening: Face Shrine song. I had requested a remix of this song with a strong feel of depression and sadness to it, as it already feels that way just a bit to begin with.

My Genre Preferences tend to lean toward Trance, electronica, techno, and similar. I am especially partial of ominous and sinister music, but NOT demonic.

The "Syrup's Secret Stash" ReMix that's currently available here started out great, but once it got all funky I was disappointed. Thus why it's on my wishlist.

I'm a fan of beatdrop, if that's any clue. (no, that's not a personal request to him, just a mention in reference to my musical preferences)

Lastly, inclusion of lyrics instantly gets a score of zero with me.

Thanks for reading. I have many others if you're interested in seeing the list.