Title of this song?

aquaa

I figure the longer I waited to ask this, the less likely anyone would recognize it, considering this was a remix from a very very long time ago. Thanks for any help.

I downloaded this song from VGMix maybe 5-6 years ago, and I'm pretty sure it was something from Overclocked. It had something to do with Mario, but the filename might have been wrong because it sounds nothing like Mario I've ever heard of. The filename was also very long.

Any ideas?

Edit: As to how I lost the title: Ipod shuffle (512mb) old editions are "hardwired" to a specific iTunes library. If you plug them in another library, it asks if you want to switch music libraries and rewrite your music files. Shuffles store the music files as 4 letter acronyms (my file here has been MGXF.mp3 on my computer for a few years now). I lost my library once and had to rip music from my shuffle to save them. Only the filenames were erased (still had artist and album info), but this particular song had information only in its filename, and I forgot what it was. So I've left it as the 4-letter acronym for a very long time now.

Dire Dire Consequences by Jredd

It's a mix of Hot Head Bop from DKC2 and Dire Dire Docks from Super Mario 64.

To give you some more background on the song, it was submitted to VGmix which is probably where you found it. It was subbed to OCR but didn't make it past the judges' panel, which is unfortunate because it's actually one of my favorite Hot-Head Bop remixes :\

Sure thing, I just happened to be listening to it a few hours ago so I knew from the first second of listening to that video what song it was :-) It's a pretty rare track, as far as I know, but I'm a nut for both of the source tunes so I knew it right away.

Glad to be of help, I was hoping for the day that my ridiculous knowledge of DKC music would help figure out one of these threads :-P