New Challenge Approaching: Paper Mario 2: TTYD, General White Fires the Cannon

Remix Challenge

pmttyd.png

There is nothing 'special' about my requests...nothing at all. They are only different.

So let's try..General White Fires the Bob-Omb Cannon.

Ah, Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door. Compared to the first and third installments in the Paper Mario franchise, the music seems almost experimental. It's as if the musicians were thinking, "Hmm, just how crazy can we make this soundtrack?" I mean really, the

? It's all so very strange! It's part music, part sound-effect barrage, part orchestra falling down the stairs.

But I am fond of it. :)

General White Fires the Bob-Omb Cannon is such a cheerful song. It's so full of hope and expectation, and the animation after it fires, where all the Bob-Ombs float down with red and white parachutes is adorable. This song needs a remix!

General_white.PNG

I'm sure you are sick of hearing my ramble, so let's get to the Challenge! As always, any remix would be wonderful, but here's what I would personally love to see:

General White must have been in the military--and for a good while, considering he made General! So, let's have a rousing war song! It could be a terrible battle, or it could be a heroic victory! Or perhaps he is a triumphant soldier returning home...or all three! When he and Bobbery were in combat--what was it like?

Tell the story of General White's days as a soldier--before he retired and built the Bob-Omb cannon in Soviet Fahr Outpost.

If you don't feel like remixing this song, fine.

If you want to remix this song but don't feel like following the Challenge, that's also fine. Like I said, I'd appreciate any remix, because I like this song.

If you decide to remix this song, please PM me when it's finished and if/when accepted to the site.

I'm sure it will be awesome!