Who's got Shreddage that wants to abuse the Drob Bb feature?

Cyril the Wolf

Hey guys, I'm working on something for MM9 and wrote it for Drop Bb guitar... a guitar which I thought I had, but its not nearly tight enough becuase the strings are so damn loose. So!!!! I figured that since shreddage does a damn good job that you guys could help me!

I've already got a MIDI'd guitar thing. AND I have a sloppy recording of me doing it for reference, but since its for the MM9 project, I gotta keep it secret!

So what d'ya say? (also I probably will want it clean, I can distort it over heyar)

Thanks!

Hey guys, I'm working on something for MM9 and wrote it for Drop Bb guitar... a guitar which I thought I had, but its not nearly tight enough becuase the strings are so damn loose. So!!!! I figured that since shreddage does a damn good job that you guys could help me!

I've already got a MIDI'd guitar thing. AND I have a sloppy recording of me doing it for reference, but since its for the MM9 project, I gotta keep it secret!

So what d'ya say? (also I probably will want it clean, I can distort it over heyar)

Thanks!

Hm, hey lemme let you in on a secret...

I think Zircon has Shreddage... Or maybe not, I'm not sure. :)

If I had Shreddage I'd gladly do it, but until ISW releases a DirectWave version you'll have to ask others... I'm pretty sure Sixto Sounds has some sort of "live and human" version of it.