FFIX Towards that Gate remix

ShinnyMetal

wow, source tune is epically awesome. i am finding it a bit difficult to pick up on here at first (i caught on at 'take me home'), but i think it's fine as you still have plenty of source to explore. in agreement with bluelighter about the (sampled wind instrument of some sort?) 2/3 the way in, it has a great effect on the mood of the piece. vocals are hit and miss atm, but i trust that they will be improved in future versions.

i really like the feel you have going with this so far, keep it up! are you planning on adding some percussion or more background?

oh yes, I just spent 5 minutes to get the general idea out to listen to. My friend is writing me lyrics. I plan on having more in way of instrumentation as well as more cource material being intigrated. Perhaps a male and female voice also?

the flutes are modeled off a melotron flutes sound (like Strawberry Fields Forever or Stairway to Heaven)