Date Night

Brandon Strader

Hahah! I just saw a preview for this movie on the television, then I found this cinematic trailer on the internet. Check it out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6SQqazrNY4

There's a few familiar faces there. Looks like it's going to be pretty hilarious. What do you think? Heck, I recognize pretty much every major character in this even though I might not know their names... :-P

What choo think?

The movie looks okay, but the trailer itself was not good. Trailer scenes usually splice in scenes from all throughout the movie while punctuating the transitions with voiceovers or text explaining the premise of the movie (this only happens at the beginning of this trailer). I feel like I saw every important scene from the movie right there in the trailer. Where's the tease? Where's the suspense?

The movie looks okay, but the trailer itself was not good. Trailer scenes usually splice in scenes from all throughout the movie while punctuating the transitions with voiceovers or text explaining the premise of the movie (this only happens at the beginning of this trailer). I feel like I saw every important scene from the movie right there in the trailer. Where's the tease? Where's the suspense?

I agree but as there are so many good parts in the trailer, I ended up watching it like 3 times. Something tells me if they put stuff that good in the trailer, they've probably got a lot more up their sleeves for the actual movie. :-P

It's not the most original idea to begin with so I'm mostly looking forward to the comedy. :-P

(thank you for saving this unused thread :-))