Tepid/Blue Satellite New Stuff

Tepid

Hey folks, it's been a while since I've posted on here but I'm glad to say that I've still been making music. I credit OCR for inspiring me musically over the years, and I still am big into video game music and the remixes from this great website (love the new FFXIII soundtrack and the DKC2 project).

For those who are perturbed I have been gone from the community, I have not abandoned you, I'm just busy at college and I've been doing competition remixes and even a little freelance scoring for some money for bills. I still keep in touch with a bunch of awesome remixers from OCR outside of the threads, and still I love everyone here (within moderation). Also, I have a Zelda OCReMix I posted last summer that's been tentatively sitting in the TO BE POSTED section of the judges decisions thread since last year, so I'm hoping that will hit the home page eventually.

Anyway, I thought I'd fill you guys in on my recent doings. I switched from mellow (or otherwise 'tepid') guitar ballads to more electronicly orientated stuff. I try to add some video game elements to my tracks when I can too. I generally give away my music for free, except my new single Paris on iTunes, which I did with a Japanese label (19Box Records) but they've been weird and wont pay me anything anyway, so it doesn't matter. Ask me nicely and I'll send you the single for free :)

Here's all the different websites I've posted my junk on. Recently, I decided to go for some more mainstream remixes, so my latest remix is and electronic take Taylor Swift's Love Story. Controversial, but don't dismiss it until you take a listen. Please feel free to add/friend me, steal/listen/enjoy my free mp3's and I'd love to hear from you :)

Youtube Channel

Soundcloud

Twitter

Myspace Page

Facebook (Personal...no stalkers plz)

Facebook (fan page)

Enjoy!

Phil/Tepid/Blue Satellite

• 2 weeks later...