HEDEFECT - Reinventing FINAL FANTASY EP part1

http://www.4shared.com/file/204980120/2ad7be39/HEDEFECT_-_Reinventing_FINAL_F.html

HEDEFECT - Reinventing FINAL FANTASY EP (part I) 2010

FINALFANTASYCOVER.jpg

This is a collection of of Mixes of classic Nobuo Uematsu pieces. If you really want to know why the EP is called reinventing Final Fantasy. . .well you'll just have to get a copy to really find out.

I just wanted you guys to have a copy and check it out. Please enjoy!!

Here's a demo:

hehe. . .thanks!

actually me and my bandmate had some PSX stuff hooked up when we made these songs--we found out a clever way to use to a PSX controller and turned it into MIDI. Live instruments we used were the guitars, bass--resampled by us (a weird way of putting things). . .the drum parts were sequenced but we managed to record live drum tones and AGAIN we resampled it.

So basically there's much sampling going on--BUT it's basically our own samples we're using. . .

And everything else was MIDI controlled. . .from the orchestrations and rearrangements--reading Uematsu sheet music is really complicated at times--especially the ones that we try reinventing.

Thanks again! Hope you stay tuned because we're in the middle of finishing the rest of this EP (you may have noticed the note when you got the RAR copy--says "part1") We'll be posting the last part soon.