MattMakesGames.com = cool indie games

The Biznut

I am really curious if anybody here has heard of MattMakesGames.com or is familiar with any of his (Matt Thorson's) games. The Jumper series, RunMan, etc. One of his games was bought by Kongregate, and hes been on G4 even. I just found out today that he recently sold one of his latest games to Adult Swim, which blew my mind

I ask this only because he is a friend of mine. I am super pumped to hear about his successes, and am just wondering if anybody here knows of him.

Also, he makes all the music for his games, and he makes a pretty neat variety of cool music!

www.mattmakesgames.com

Ogh. Jumper? Twitch platforming for sure. So intense!

Musically, I know he's more of a composer than a producer so to speak. Do you know specific tracks that he rips from? I can see someone thinking his tracks are midi rips because he uses tracking software to make some of his music, but I am quite sure it is all original... Drawing inspiration from other tracks possibly, but I strongly doubt they are direct midi rips of other songs.

btw, did you beat any of his jumper games? I sure didn't, not yet anyways...