DKC3 GBA - Life Behind the Waterfall

DarKalli

Hey! I'm new here. Been a little scared of posting here, what with all the *really* talented people. I started making my own remixes over a year ago now, and formed a three-piece band dedicated to it with two of my VGM loving friends. We've always been based in a rock sound, sometimes experimenting with other genres. I finally got the courage to post some of my work here.

I made this back in September of this year, a solo effort including transposing the notes from the original song. Guitars, bass, piano, drums, synth choir.

http://www.mediafire.com/?ttmmmyuk3y2

I really want to hear what people think of it! I'm quite proud of it myself, though its more of a cover than a remix. Any suggestions are, of course, more than welcome. :]

Souce:

I don't know about everyone else here, but I like it. It's a good piece and enough of an arrangement to qualify as a ReMix I think. Nice work on the various instruments, and atmospheric sounds add a nice touch. Don't have much to be constructive about, so I'll just say that I think it's pretty good.