Can't Let You Do That

Blur

Hey thar.

Once in a blue moon I'll post something I made here just to see a different level of feedback, =3. This piece belongs to my wolf concept album, obviously inspired from Star Fox's character: Wolf. It's not a remix of the same old tune everyone knows, but something completely different (thus posted in original works).

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=9325269

I understand it's probably a little repetitive, but I under estimated the amount of work it takes to leash an entire orchestra, yikes. First time at it too, so I've probably facked up somewhere down the road, XD.

Thanks for listening, <3.

-Blur

Very cool. Especially for a first attempt. My only complaint would be that the percussion in the background (the kick drum?) is too constant; It stays a nonstop 8th note beat until the very end, and it would be nice to see some variation.

Very cool. Especially for a first attempt. My only complaint would be that the percussion in the background (the kick drum?) is too constant; It stays a nonstop 8th note beat until the very end, and it would be nice to see some variation.

Thanks, and can do, =3. This probably means I should change up my double basses and cello progressions, since most of the time they are at 8ths as well.

-Blur