Global Agenda

Nabeel Ansari

• 4 weeks later...

I just bought it 20 minutes ago (I was waiting for it to go back on sale, which it did.) It can be pretty fun if the pvp teams aren't loaded with high level people on the other side, and you being a low level. The demo lets you get up to level 15 with all the classes. Oh, and alliance vs. alliance, which you used to have to pay for, is now free. There's crafting and a bunch of other stuff, too.

The demo lets you get all the classes to level 15, which some other restrictions.

You just have to click on Download Demo on the right if you want to try it out.

I was really glad they added Open World Combat and Story Quests in Sandstorm Phase 2, because without those two things this game seemed pretty flat with no underlying reason to keep playing other than getting points for PvP battles.

Also it's a little lacking in terms of weapons and armor.

But I think with this Sandstorm expansion, it's safe to say all the reviews for this game are pretty much outdated.

I really enjoy the story quests, especially when you're with a team out in the Sonoran Desert.

If there's ever enough people for an OCRemix Agency, we should definitely participate in AvA. (For those who don't know, it's like guild vs. guild for territory in real time)

BUMP

We have friend referral discount coupon codes now!

I have 5 codes for buying Global Agenda at 15% off. If you want to purchase Global Agenda, just give me a PM (or any other person who owns Global Agenda) and I'll give you a code. If you're not sure, you can go to the steam store page for global agenda and try the demo (it's next to where you buy it).

However, the thing is, these codes are only valid buying directly through the Global Agenda website. Owning it on Steam doesn't really have any perks, as the game serial code is tied to your game account and not to your steam account. So if you don't mind not having on your Steam account, you can use this code for 15% off (at a discounted $30 right now, 15% off means $25.50 for the entire game)

Considering this includes the Sandstorm content, it's a pretty good deal. Ratings for this game have also gone up since they added Open World combat and story missions.